1. Collection of information
We collect information when you:
- Browse our website;
- Fill out a contact form;
- Fill out a newsletter form.
The information gathered includes:
- your identity data (surname and first name);
- your contact details (email address, phone number);
- your data on the activities for which you use Tecsom.
In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer, tablet or mobile device and your browser. This information does not identify you personally. The following information are exchanged:
- the Internet domain name and your IP address with which you access our site;
- the type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- the date and time you access our site;
- the pages you visit;
- the address of the referring site, if you reach our site from another site.
2. Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used for:
- Provide the service for which you have called Tecsom;
- Customize your experience and meet your individual needs;
- Provide personalized advertising content;
- Improve our website;
- Improve customer service and your support needs;
- Contacting you by e-mail;
- Administer a contest, a promotion, or a survey.
3. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website or conduct our business, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We believe that it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, alleged fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical security of any person, violations of our terms and conditions use, or when the law compels us to do so.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. Protection of information
We implement a variety of security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your offline information. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
5. Cookie management
During the consultation of our site www.tecsom.com, cookies are deposited on your computer, your mobile or your tablet.
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer, tablet or other mobile device when accessing our website. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or equipment from which you access.
The information obtained is linked to the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you connect, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of your visit, the browser or the operating system of your computer from which you are visiting the site.
These cookies do not identify you, but record information about the navigation of your device on our site.
The shelf life of this information by Tecsom on your computer is 30 days.
6. Using Google Analytics
The Google Analytics audience measurement tool is deployed on this website to obtain information on visitor browsing.
It helps to understand how users arrive and navigate on this site. This tool uses technologies to trace users on the site and to associate a referent.
- The collected data are not cross-checked with other treatments;
- The deposited cookie is only used for the production of anonymous statistics;
- The cookie does not allow to follow the navigation of the user on other sites.
We use the email address you have provided to send you company news on an occasional basis, information about related products and services, and so on. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
9. Your rights on your data
You wish to check, modify or have the data concerning you present at Tecsom removed, contact us by email at form contact.
Respect for your privacy and your personal data is for us a priority and we are committed to processing your data in the strictest respect of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 ("IEL Law") amended and the General (EU) Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR").